Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Now what...

Ok...so I just set up my first blog. I have no idea what I want to blog about. HA...what a lie...of course I know what I want to write about...that was the whole reason I set this thing up. I have to brag...to sing out loud....I am about to be published...thats right...in a REAL book. Not just any book...but a book...that is actually a series of books, that sell around the world!!!

MY true story ...I wrote about MY adorable dad...is going to be published in a Chicken Soup for the Soul novel....are they novels? I'm not even sure...anyway. I am so excited. Maybe Oprah or Ellen will read my story and want to meet my dad. He is quite a character. Everyone falls in love with him right away. He is gentle, funny, kind and the things he does, well lets just say...no one else in the world thinks like him. I guess my blogging will be mostly about my dad. I need to get these true life stories down so my kids, and their kids, and their kids can read them one day.

But right now...I need to write my bio for the CSFS

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lori! The stories about your dad and mom are truly priceless! Enjoy sharing them! Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue, you're my first follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Congrats on the book! I am cying laughing so hard at your post for today. LMAO! love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read more! Keep them coming, I love it! Congratulations Lori!

    ReplyDelete